LifeProof cases and accessories let you pack your tech along on your adventures, keeping you connected every soggy, snowy, muddy step of the way.
LifeProof frē Case
Unleash the remarkable with LifeProof's frē case. Waterproof and shockproof, frē lets users live with their device in ways and places they never thought possible. Protecting the touchscreen with a virtually invisible scratch protector, frē still delivers full access to every feature and function. And the slim, sleek profile makes this the thinnest case LifeProof has ever made.
- Greater compatibility with device cable
- Built-in scratch protector is virtually invisible to the eye and touch
- Keeps device waterproof, dirt proof, snow proof and drop proof
- Complete access to every button, control and port
- The thinnest case LifeProof has ever made
- Anti-reflective optical-glass lens for crystal clear photography
- Speaker ports deliver maximum sound output and clarity
- Water Proof:Submersible to 2 meters/6.6 feet for 1 hour
- Dirt Proof: Sealed from dirt and dust
- Snow Proof: Closed to snow and ice
- Drop Proof: Survives drops from 2 meters/6.6 feet
LifeProof nuud Case
- Function: Complete access to Touch ID and every function, button and port
- nuud: Screenless design lets you touch the actual touchscreen
- Design: The thinnest, lightest, toughest, all-protective case ever made
- Profile: Slim, sleek profile follows device's precision lines
- Sound: Dynamic speaker ports deliver maximum sound output and clarity
- Materials: Cutting-edge materials deliver optimal protection, durability, functionality and style
- The Four Proofs: Waterproof, dirt proof, snow proof and shatterproof
- Optics: CrystalClear optical-glass lens for distortion-free photography
- Style: Clear case back showcases the brilliant design
- Technology: Designed with the most advanced protection technology available
- Jack: the device stays waterproof even when using headphones
- Water Proof: Fully submergible to 6.6' / 2 m for 1 hour
- Dirt Proof: Sealed from dirt & dust particles - meets or exceeds IP-68 Ingress Protection Rating
- Snow Proof: Sealed from snow & ice - meets or exceeds IP-68 Ingress Protection Rating
- Shock Proof: Withstands drops from 6.6' / 2 m - meets or exceeds MIL STD 810F-516
LifeProof's nuud case is designed to meet or exceed these specifications:
Military Standard 810F-516 - MIL STD 810F is the standard that addresses a broad range of environmental conditions, with MIL STD 810F-516 being the section of the standard that is specific to functional drop.
This standard requires that the item can physically and functionally withstand the relatively infrequent, non-repetitive shocks encountered in handling, transportation, and service environments. This may include an assessment of the overall material system integrity for safety purposes in any one or all of the handling, transportation, and service environments.
IP-68 - IEL 60529 is the standard for Ingress Protection from water and dust for enclosures. IP-68 is the most rigorous classification in this specification.
The first characteristic number describes protection from solid foreign objects. An enclosure with a characteristic number of 6 can withstand exposure to circulating talcum powder for 8 hours with no dust ingress after that period.
The second characteristic number describes protection against water. An enclosure with a characteristic number of 8 exceeds all other water protection levels and is specified by the manufacturer. For LifeProof, number 8 signifies LifeProof cases will withstand immersion in water to a depth of 6.6 feet / 2 meters for 1 hour.